CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ellie's 7th Birthday

Ellie turned 7 this summer. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. It seems like just yesterday that I was waiting and waiting and waiting for her to be born. She sure has been a little firecracker in our house. She really wanted her party and build-a-bear. We took a couple of friends and bought a whole bunch of bears....crazy, but it was really fun!! She also wanted a key-lime cheesecake for her birthday from Costco. Her grandpa, whom she loves, loves key-lime which is why I think she chose this :)!!!



1 comment:

Genni said...

I can't believe she is 7 either. How fun that you decided to go to Cali to celebrate. I can't imagine anything better. Your kids are all so beautiful! I am glad you are having a fun summer.