CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Xander's 6 months!!

Today we took Xander in for his 6 month check up. He was 19 lbs 14 oz and was 27 3/4 inches long. He is a big boy. He sure loves his sisters and they are so good to him. He loves to grab their faces and squeeze. Because of this, we always have to make sure that his nails are clipped because he has been known to scratch pretty hard :)!! We had a great Easter and I wanted to put some photos up!! Here he is just starting to be able to sit up by himself...he tips over very easily still :)


















We had a lot of fun going over to Nana's house to decorate Easter eggs. The kids eventually lost interest but Travis and I had fun finishing the eggs!!







The kids looked really cute in their easter outfits. The girls chose their own dresses, I just told them that they had to coordinate. I thought they did a good job!!

4 comments:

Chelle! said...

Your daughters are so gorgeous!! I am so glad you had a fantastic Easter. I can't wait til you come back. I just want to hold your cute little boy.

The Au Family said...

I sure miss you guys! The girls look beautiful in their Easter dresses! 6 months old...huh...Wow! Life flies. Man...hopefully this next 6 months go just as fast..... :)

alliatwood said...

I love their dresses. Ellie's is so sophisticated. Aeryn's haircut looks darling and your hair looks awesome! I wish we were there coloring eggs! Maybe next year :)

Suzanna said...

Your kids are adorable! The girls look so much like you. How fun! I'm so glad you've checked our blog in the past... it's great to stay in touch with you. Hope all is well!!