CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Days at Disneyland!!

We were very lucky to have a great vacation with my family at the end of February. We spent a week at Disneyland. All of my family came as well as my Nana!! We stayed at our time share in Anaheim and spent 6 wonderful and crazy days at the Disneyland Parks!!


i have a picture of my sister and I in front of this same statue...i had just graduated college and I was looking longingly at sleeping beauty and her prince. I also have a picture of Travis and I at this same statue during our honeymoon. And now we have a picture with our whole family there!! it was really fun!!


I loved this hat....and actually, both of my girls got the "girl pirate" mickey ears!!

Me and my niece Lauren... She was so cute...When I would wear my hair down, she would ask to touch my hair and she would tell me how pretty it was :) Sure makes a girl feel good!

My Nana sitting in one of the kids strollers while watching the Electrical Light Parade!

Aeryn and Ellie on the Tram taking us from the parking garage to the Park on our first day. They were so excited to go. Oh and I love Aeryns hair like this...she gets made when I do it, but this day she let me!!



Our family in a Pirates cage on the Pirates island. The kids loved running around on pirates island.

We got a picture of our whole family with Mickey Mouse!! Couldn't believe it turned out so well! We took this at Mickey's house...the kids loved running around his house!
Ellie and I, I was wearing Aeryn's mickey ears.

1 comment:

me said...

That was tons of fun ... I look forward to going again!