CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

I was tagged

So I was tagged by friend Michelle...and I just finally got around to answering the "tag"...so here it goes!!

You're feeling: Great!! Travis and I just finished cleaning the girls room, doing laundry and the dishes...he really is amazing!!

To your left: A laundry basket filled with folded clothes that need to be put away....I am just taking a blogging break!!

On your mind: I have 30 minutes until i have to pick up ellie from school and I really should be doing other things besides blogging :)

Last meal included: blueberry muffin, kiwi, and glass of milk

You sometimes find it hard to: get my kids to go to bed....this drives me crazy...i just need some quiet time at the end of the day!

The weather: cloudy and cool

Something you have a collection of: children's books, scrapbook supplies, and rubber stamps

A smell that cheers you up: pumpkin pie (even candles) and cinnamon...i love candles that smell like either one of those smells...i burn them all year round.....oh yah and I LOVE the smell of chlorine/bleach.....it just makes me happy.

A smell that can ruin your mood: fish

How long since you last shaved: Yesterday morning :)...before church

Yesterday, The current state of your hair: Curly

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): I actually don't have a work space right now, everything is spread all over the place!! I am excited to get back to our house in utah to be able to have a workspace!


Your skill with chopsticks: I love to use them....i started when I was a kid and my nana and poppa would take us toe Yuen Yungs all the time. My poppa really helped me learn to use them!


Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Kids books


Something your craving: something with a lot of garlic!! Like a huge bowl of pasta.


Your general thoughts on the presidential race: i was bummed when Mitt Romney dropped out....I think I should start a right in campaign....."Write in Romney!!!" Maybe I should make a movie for YouTube and start this campaign!!


How many times you've been hospitalized this year: None in 2008.


Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Right now....I don't have any where to go....even the bathroom...the kids start banging on the door..."mom what are you doing, i want to come it"


You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Talk show host!!


Something that freaks you out a little: My kids not being nice to other people


Something you've eaten too much of lately: Nothing....I am doing Jenny Craig for a month to help get really focused on my weight loss.....It is okay, but I sure am not eating too much of anything


You have never: Bought myself really nice jewelry...just junky costume jewelry


You never want to: Sail on a boat...I really get sea sick!!

Tag You are It!!!: My sister Allison, My sister-in-law Melissa

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

YEA!! I am glad that you wrote about being tagged. It was fun to learn more about you!!! I get sea sick too, BUT, I risk it because I love boats!!