CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Many Faces of Xander!!

We took Xander to get this 3 months pictures taken. He was actually 3 1/2 months, but we were very excited to get some new photos...he has changed so much. He is getting really big, I am not sure how much he weighs, he sees the doctor next week. Anyways, I thought I'd put the pictures on my blog!!




This was my most favorite photo!! He really has the very best smile!




I love the look on his face...he makes this face alot...he looks like he pondering something...and he looks like a little old man sitting in the chair.






I think he looks kind of mischievous in this picture!!



He was almost laughing in this picture!! Bathing in the sun!!

3 comments:

Chelle! said...

Oh, he is absolutely adorable!!!! I think that my most favorite picture is the first one. I just love his smile!!!

alliatwood said...

Those are fantastic pictures!!!!! He looks so much like Travis. I can't wait to see him this week!

Rob Au said...

HOLY COW!!!! look at him! When did he become so smilely! and big! Cutest kid ever (tied with mine of cours)