CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wicked!

During the summer I bought the Wicked Soundtrack and we have been listening to it on a regular basis. Aeryn will hide under my computer desk, with the Wicked music on, and use a can of refried beans as her microphone. So cute to see! She knows all the words to the song.

So, we decided to take the kids to San Francisco and visit Grandma and Grandpa and then take Aeryn and Ellie to see Wicked at the Orpheum. It was Aeryn's birthday week so it was a big treat! We rode BART up to the theatre and the kids had soooo much fun! Aeryn wants to go back and see it again!! It ended up that my parents gave us the tickets for my birthday and it was the best birthday gift ever :)!! My mom even came with us and the kids were in heaven!



Why do my kids hate taking pictures? They make the most grumpy faces ever :)



Of course, Dorothy shoes had to be worn!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carly, you look so beautiful. I am glad you had fun in Disneyland with your family--what memories!