CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

To my mom!!

I am really lucky to have such a wonderful mom!! She has always been such a great example to me....she is a woman of great love, a woman of great faith in our Savior Jesus Christ, a woman who cares for her children, a woman who is organized and knows how to keep a clean house :), a woman who is willing to help others, a woman who is a wonderful wife, and most important, a woman who is lives a righteous life based upon the principle of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!! I am grateful for mom and the wonderful friend and mom she has always been to me!!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I love you!!!


my mom and dad



my mom as a super cute teenage girl!!



my mom (and her dad...poppa) on the day she got married...so beautiful!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Thanks Carly. I love you too!
mom