CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Locks of Love

Ellie has wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love for about 1 1/2 years. I told her that was fine and we would do it when her hair got long enough. Funny thing....it got long enough, but I loved it so much I hoped that she would forget donating her hair. She didn't forget. So I told her I would go online and find out what we needed to do. I guess I took to long, because the other night, she googled "locks of love" and found out everything we needed to know!! A very determined girl!! So we did it!! She felt really proud of herself and we were really proud as well!



Doesn't she look so cute!!

5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

She does look so cute with her new haircut. That is great that she wanted to donate her hair. Our daughter wants to do the same thing but she wants it to still be long after it is donated so she thinks she needs to grow it out REALLY long first. It is long enough to donate now but she is not ready to cut it yet!

Genni said...

Oh it's darling! I think I need to go get a good summer haircut now.

Jodee said...

Madison will be so excited to see these pictures. She did the same thing about a year ago. Go Ellie!

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodness!! She looks so different. She looks a lot older!! SIMPLY ADORABLE!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

She does look so cute and what a great thing for her to do. She's beautiful with short or long hair, but I bet she feels so pretty inside having done this for someone else.