CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A little quiet time!!!

It is 8:11pm and all my children are asleep!! I love my children, they were so cute today. I enjoy the hugs and the love that they share with me. But right now I LOVE the quiet. I was able to exercise AND shower. Travis is on the way to the grocery store to get some formula and also a treat!! I am watching an old episode of Gray's Anatomy and I my house is finally taking shape...i am getting stuff put away where I want it to go, instead of sitting in giant heaps in the middle of the room!! It feels good. When I finally get things finished, I'll take pictures and post them!!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Yea! I am glad that you got some quiet time. Also, are you a Grey's fan. The new season is almost here!!! I can not wait!! Yes, that is one thing I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy.